Admin vacancy available in company based within Wrest Park in Silsoe, Bedford.
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
The main purpose of this position is to provide administration support to the Facilities/Maintenance team. To maintain efficiency and administration systems, looking to improve and develop where necessary. A strong communicator who can receive and process information in an efficient way and in return pass on required key-information and action points to the team. The administrator is an integral part of the team and will ensure that everything behind the scenes is running smoothly and can multi task with ease.
· Helpdesk management – monitoring, logging and responding to steady stream of job requests and emails, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff and clients.
· Liaising with third party suppliers/contractors.
· Support the Facilities department in delivering a consistent and efficient service across the site including ensuring that all Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules are up to date and that any remedial works are undertaken quickly.
· Ensure that Risk Assessments, Method Statement (RAMS) etc are fit for purpose and all up to date.
· Maintain both soft and hard filing systems, ensuring consistency.
· Maintain the financial administration of the office including raising purchase orders, monitoring expenditure against budget and raising invoices.
· Organising weekly schedule of works.
· Office administration experience.
· Excellent knowledge of basic software – Excel, Power Point & Word.
· Geographical knowledge preferred but not necessary.
· Driving Licence necessary.
Skills and personal attributes
· Confident telephone manner
· Can-do attitude
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise a high volume of incoming jobs
· Excellent communicator.
· Attention to detail
· Excellent organisation skills
· Proactive & able to work on own initiative.