Trainee Wealth Manager
Location: London, EC2R
Salary: commission based, highly competitive (basic salary £1000 during firs months training)
Hours: Full Time/Self Employed, Permanent
A Senior Practice within a City-based, FTSE100 Wealth Management company with over £95bn AUM.
Its founder understands how few people have the time or resource to manage their financial affairs properly themselves. His core philosophy is to place clients at the centre of everything the firm does. They deliver a tailored service for each client, working hard to meet all their key wealth management objectives. Above all, they offer clients financial security, peace of mind and trust.
Following years of industry experience, they have created detailed internal processes to ensure clients can make well informed decisions regarding all aspects of wealth planning. This is key to ensuring client interests are placed first, which lies at the heart of a successful and long term relationship.
They offer the following proposition:
- A personal, face to face and highly professional advisory experience
* Understanding a client’s specific financial objectives
* Implementing a process that enables clients to review financial affairs as often as they wish
* Keeping clients informed of latest news and any changes that might affect their personal situation
* Ensure all correspondence and literature is clear, easy to understand and relevant
* Encourage, listen to and absorb any feedback
* Building & Preserving Capital
* Financial Protection Against Risk
* Managing Cash & Borrowings
Dynamic and self-motivated individuals required for a telemarketing role at one of the UK’s leading Wealth Managers. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to the follow a well-trodden path to becoming a Wealth Manager in their own right, an excellent career opportunity.
The position is commission based and highly competitive. Our current telemarketers make up to £2,000 – £6,000 per month.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and prepared to work 8 hours per day in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment, adhering to the company policy at all times. They should be an excellent communicator who can articulate well and also have a strong interest in financial services.
The role is a stepping stone into the Advisory world and candidates should have a strong desire to become Wealth Managers in the future.
The position will involve
- Telemarketing – setting initial client meetings with high net worth prospects on behalf of advisers
- Researching and managing a database of leads
- Managing a personal list of booked/cancelled/upcoming meetings
- Strong drive to achieve results
- Outgoing and persuasive personality
- Scrupulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Good judgment and multitasking ability
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Outstanding communication (written and oral)
- Organisation and time management skills
- IT literate
- Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple concurrent projects
- Good knowledge of financial services and products
Previous experience in telemarketing essential; strong drive to achieve results; outgoing and persuasive personality; scrupulous attention to detail and accuracy; good judgment and multitasking ability; excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; outstanding communication (written and oral), organisation and time management skills; IT literate; ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple concurrent projects; good knowledge of financial services and products.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and professional team, a chance to enhance your existing skills and to progress your career. If you feel you possess the necessary skills and attributes, please submit your up to date CV and Cover Letter.
Keywords: Marketing, Telemarketing, Finance, Wealth Management, Finance Graduate, Investments, Commission based, Self Employed, Lead Generation, Research, Client Relations, Financial Services, Sales, Target Driven, Financial Products, Influencing, Negotiation,
Do you have a genuine passion & interest in the financial markets?
Are you a Graduate with a degree?
Do you possess demonstrable experience of working in a similar telemarketing/target-driven environment?
Are you able to work on a commission only/self-employed basis?
Are you eligible to live and work in the UK, with fluent English language skills?
Job Reference: DO030619_1578568647
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP