A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Coordinator to join a great company in Dunstable on a permanent basis. Working hours are Monday – Saturday (5 out of 6 days) 09:00am to 18:00pm.
Who We Are
Our client is one of the UK’s leading, independent IT services enablement providers and the first place where customers turn to solve their business challenges and drive enhanced value, with customised support and solutions.
Partnering across the industry, our client underpins some of the UK’s largest IT transformation projects, by delivering the broadest range of bespoke outcome-based services and consultancy-led propositions.
our client helps its customers meet both their current challenges, as well as their successful journey into tomorrow. Exceptional customer experience is at the heart of the company’s approach and by uniting the best people, processes and expertise across the full IT lifecycle, Empowered’s agility and flexibility supports customers by making it easy for them to scale their existing expertise and deliver more projects and services.
Our client currently partners with over 150 of the leading IT providers throughout the UK, including system integrators and resellers, managed services providers, telecommunications providers, distributors and consultancies.
If you’re looking to join a first-rate team in a small technology business, are highly customer focused and want to be a part of a well-established organisation then this might be the role for you!
- Be on the front line for customer and supplier support – providing excellent service
- Efficiently handle incoming emails and telephone enquiries
- Respond to incoming calls quickly and efficiently
- Dealing with all aspects support, creating solutions and putting them into place
- Owning customer complaints to resolution
- Have a real passion for customer service
- Can show great time management and have the ability to handle a number of tasks at once
- Have the ability to analysis a situation and make logical decisions
- Have a customer service background and enjoy talking to Customer and Engineers
- Enjoy negotiating
- Are computer literate
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, involved role and are passionate about customer service then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Working hours: Mon – Sat 09:00 – 18:00 you will have to work two Saturdays a month , but you get a day of in lieu during the week.
This role is on a temp to perm basis , so a full time position will be made available for successful candidates.
Rate of pay : £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience
Job Reference: DO061119_1573042307
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP