Flexistaff are currently looking for a Sales Office Administrator / Coordinator / Works Scheduler to work for a reputable Drainage and Plumbing Company based in Totternhoe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a friendly, customer focused commercial service provider thriving by offering our clients the best possible experience in the industry.
The role involves a variety of tasks and will include:-
- Taking and dealing with a high volume of direct telephone communications, enquiries and orders
- Processing and responding to general office email enquiries / portal orders
- Constant updating of a bespoke works system in a timely manner to ensure high productivity is consistently achieved
- Provide quick-turn quotations for customers via an in-house quote system ensuring internal targets are met
- Delegate work to field engineers as required ensuring any timed SLA / KPI’s are met
- Managing and maintaining engineers job budgets in line with client authorisations
- Process job cards, invoices and card payments for customers
- Devising and maintaining management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Assist with e-shot marketing and some social media management
- Liaising with clients, colleagues, staff in other departments and with external contacts
- General administrative support to a busy sales office
Please note that all interviewees will be asked to display a high level of English literacy skills in written form.
To be considered suitable you will be extremely accurate, have competent IT / computer abilities and display confidence and professionalism in dealing with our corporate customers over the phone to ensure you go above and beyond to assist them.
The ideal candidate will need to be positive, hard-working and display a record of reliability and a keenness to learn and develop within an extremely busy, reactive and sometimes highly demanding working environment.
Salary £18k – £20k per annum (dependant on experience)
Job Reference: MARY/SOA_1570792924
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Office