Flexistaff are currently seeking a high calibre of self-motivated Sales Advisors to join the Sales Team for a reputable client based in Dunstable.
The ideal candidate will respond to incoming telephone enquiries generated by our extensive marketing campaigns.
- To maximise sales by the effective handling of customer enquiries using positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to best match customers’ requirements.
- To ensure that all incoming telephone calls are handled in a timely and professional manner to meet / exceed targets for levels of productivity and performance in the call centre.
- To develop a thorough understanding of our rules, services and processes along with a clear knowledge of our intranet sales system.
- To deliver quality customer service, by ensuring that customers’ needs are identified, met and exceeded wherever possible.
- To embrace change and adapt positively and professionally to changes within our systems and procedures.
- To ensure that all communication and training is fully understood and converted to enhance working practices, levels of customer service and productivity.
- To be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes, participates, communicates and competes in the team environment.
- To display consistently excellent timekeeping and a flexible approach to working hours.
Ideal Personal Qualities, Attributes, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good self-motivator able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Sound customer service skills
- Professional in appearance, manner and attitude
- Articulate, literate, numerate and computer-literate
- Experience of selling within a call centre environment
- OTE £25k – £60k (genuine potential earnings, including basic annual salary of £16,443 per annum – incrementally rising to a maximum of £17,409 per annum after four years, together with generous bonus/incentive schemes).
- Optional Private Medical Insurance is available after an initial period of three months.
- A £500 retainer bonus is payable for the first 3 complete months or the Sales Advisor’s bonus whichever is the greater.
- 20 days per annum, increasing by one day (after two years’ service) to 21 days, and thereafter one additional day per annum to a maximum of 25 days.
Normal Hours of Work (42)
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 (but this may vary in start and finish times between 08:00 and 18:00)
- Plus one day per weekend from 09:00 to 17:00 (but this may vary in start and finish times between 08:00 and 17:00)
- Optional lieu day off for every two weekend days worked (to be taken during week days only, subject to rota requirements)
- One complete weekend off at regular intervals, subject to sufficient staffing levels
Job Reference: Mary/Admin_1554992839
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap