Flexistaff are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Assembler/Builder/Setter for an established manufacturing Company based in Dunstable.
The ideal candidate will ideally have 3 years’ experience in machine assembly and refurbishment.
- Drilling and tapping in light aluminium and mild steel.
- Levelling machine work tables using 0.1 and 0.05 shim
- Levelling machines and linear guide bars
- Working with engineering squares, straight edges, darts and dial gauges to set machine tables / fences
- Fitting linear guides, rails, bearings, and bushes
- Align guide shafts and moving parts and drive systems.
- Including Servo drives, lead screws, rack and pinion and Pneumatic cylinders.
- Use of different types of threadlock / loctitie
- Ability to following instructions both written and verbal. Ability to work on your own and well in a team Good work ethic, time and house keeping
- Punctual & Diligent
- Required education: English, Maths
You must provide your own set of tools inclusive of the following:
- spanner set 8-17
- Allen key Set
- Screwdriver Set of flat head & cross head
- Safety boots with steel toe cap
This is a 12 week temp to perm position
Salary £18k – £20k (dependant on experience)
Hours of work Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm (lunch 1pm-1.30pm)
Job Reference: MARY/MECH_1563438006
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP