Flexistaff are actively recruiting for Class 2 night drivers to work the Christmas and New Year period for a distribution company based in the Dunstable area.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible drivers who are able to take on the company’s ethos and assist us in the support of our client’s day to day operation.
- The role will involve approx. 4 deliveries / Collections per shift.
- Delivering to High Street stores (No Handballing)
- 24 hour contract
- 4 on 4 off rota
- Start time – 17:00 each day
- 7 day operation
- Contract duration from 2nd November 2019 – 15th January 2020
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and Flexistaff to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
Hourly Rate: £12.75 (PAYE)
Overtime £15.00 (after 40 hours)
Average shift length: 8 hours
Potential full-time contracts will be considered for the right candidate if desired.
- C licence – held minimum 6 months
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO
- No more than 6 penalty points
- At least 6 months proven UK driving experience
- Excellent understanding of EU Tachograph Laws and WTD
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network specifically London
- Strong Health & Safety awareness
- Good Timekeeping
- Customer care focused
- Well presented
- Physically fit
- Must be available for the duration of the contract
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
Job Reference: RI0001_1570520975
Salary: £12.75 - £15 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: 02/11/2019