Flexistaff are actively recruiting for Class 2 drivers to work 4 days on and 3 days off. This will include 1 day on the weekend.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible drivers who are able to take on the company’s ethos and assist us in the support of our client’s day to day operation.
All candidates must pass an initial written/practical assessment. Successful candidates will then go to have 1- 2 weeks training.
- The role will involve approx. 6 deliveries per shift.
- All roll cage work, on and off tailift
- 24 hour contract
- Start times to 23:00 – 02:00
- All year-round work
- 7 day operation
- Working with refrigerated vehicles
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and Flexistaff to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
Hourly Rate: 13.81
Average shift length: 8 – 13hrs
This is a temp-perm position
- C licence – held minimum 2 years
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO
- No more than 6 penalty points
- At least 6 months proven UK driving experience
- Excellent understanding of EU Tachograph Laws and WTD
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
- Experience of refrigerated vehicles
- Strong Health & Safety awareness
- Good Timekeeping
- Customer care focused
- Well presented
- Physically fit
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
Job Reference: DRIP_1543504900
Salary: Up to £13.81 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP