Flexistaff are currently seeking LGV 2 drivers for AD-Hoc position on behalf of our clients based in Dunstable Luton.
Varying shift starts between 04:00 and 17:00.
Occasional weekend work also available.
Flexibility is essential.
Pay Rate :
LTD : £13.00
- Working to specified run list provided, complete collections and deliveries to plan
- Provision of excellent customer service, representing the Company with professional attitude and behaviour to customers and staff at all times
- Transportation and the safe delivery of Company and Customers’ products
- Ensuring that all deliveries and collections are completed on time to meet all deadlines
- Complying with local legislative requirements and Company policies & procedures
- Work as a team with other Transport Drivers as well as colleagues throughout the Company
- Always practice and promote teamwork, setting an example of attitude and performance
- Ensure that all vehicle Pre-Operational checks are completed to a very high standard before driving
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed clearly, and a thorough de-brief is given to the Transport Department at the end of each shift
- Perform Manual Handling in a safe manner to avoid harm
- Report all defects immediately, once noticed
- Maintain regular contact with the Transport Department, particularly if there is a problem during your run
- Secure loads effectively and ensure loads are within the weight limits
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as required by the Company
- Complying with Working Time Directive and Drivers hours and regulations is a necessity.
- Reporting to the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that you comply with all EU and DVSA regulations and Health & Safety procedures, and also that the vehicle is in a safe and serviceable condition
Job Reference: Hgv2ahdoc_1565273132
Salary: £10.3 - £13 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP