We are recruiting for a Hospitality Coordinator to join our client based in Luton.
Mon – Fri 08.30 – 16.30
I am looking for someone with a hospitality background and front of house experience. As the job can be quite varied and demanding experience in reconciling accounts, letting guest rooms and managing the arrival and departure of guests would be very advantageous.
The applicant must be people focused and a great team player in a small office.
You must be able to demonstrate:
* Good numeracy and literacy skills in order to be able to write reports, and present simple statistics.
* IT skills including good keyboard skills and a sound use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint in order to be able to prepare presentations.
* Experience of managing a customer focused service.
* Evidence of ability to work on your own initiative.
* Evidence of ability to make in-depth analysis of sensitive issues and show reasons for your decisions.
* Clear customer focus.
* Good planning, administrative and organisational skills.
* Professional approach.
* Ability to manage budgets.
Demonstrate ability to:
* Communicate effectively and confidently with a wide range of people in
– Oral communication.
– Written work.
* Ability to construct a coherent, well argued business case and influence peers and senior staff.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Flexible approach to changing circumstances with willingness to take on new tasks and experiences quickly.
* Keen to learn and to continue in personal development by attending training and reviewing practice, and seeking feedback.
* Able to identify with, and promote our clients values.
* Good interpersonal awareness and sensitivity to others.
* Behave in a manner which promotes our clients Mission and Values
* Value diversity, ensuring behaviour is fair and respectful towards all people.
* Able to work flexible hours, including evening meetings, seminars, conferences etc and travel to regional offices in the United Kingdom, that may require occasional overnight stays away from home.
* Knowledge of Staff Management
* Mediation/negotiation skills
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Building Maintenance including contract management, monitoring, inspections and reports.
* Performance management in a contractual environment.
If you fit the above criteria please apply now.
Job Reference: DRAKE_1589893693
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP