Flexistaff are actively recruiting for Class 1 drivers to work an ongoing contract based in Hemel Hempstead. Working weekends is an essential part of the contract taking your weekly rest during the week.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible drivers who are able to take on the company’s ethos and assist us in the support of our client’s day to day operation.
All candidates must pass an initial written/practical assessment. Successful candidates will then go to have 5-6 days training.
* The role will involve approx. 3-4 deliveries per shift.
* All roll cage work, on and off tailift
* 24 hour contract
* Start times to suit
* All year-round work
* 7 day operation
* Working with refrigerated vehicles
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and Flexistaff to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
Monday to Friday Circa £16.00 – £17.00
Saturday Circa £16.00 – £19.00
Sunday Circa £17.00 – £19.50
Average shift length: 8 – 13hrs
Fulltime contracts available as well as ongoing agency work.
* C+E licence – held minimum 2 years
* Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO
* No more than 6 penalty points
* At least 6 months proven UK driving experience
* Excellent understanding of EU Tachograph Laws and WTD
* Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
* Experience of refrigerated vehicles
* Strong Health & Safety awareness
* Good Timekeeping
* Customer care focused
* Well presented
* Physically fit
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
Job Reference: RI00010_1593505208
Salary: £16.00 - £19.50 per hour + weekend bonus
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: 15/07/2020