Are you an inexperienced and qualified adviser looking to join a growing wealth management firm in Berkshire?
This is an exciting opportunity for those who have little to no experience working as a financial adviser in the UK and who have the level 4 qualification. If this applies to you and you are a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills, then this may be the perfect opportunity.
(‘MWM’) has a proven track record of training and developing inexperienced advisers and helping them achieve earnings in excess of £100K per year. MWM provides a “plug and play” infrastructure which has been specifically designed so that its advisers can spend more time doing important client work.
Successful candidates will join a growing team based in Reading and will also benefit from a large existing book of clients which was recently acquired.
MWM has increased its FUM by 50% per year over the last 5 years and has grown its advisory team to 30 qualified advisers during this period. The firm already has a very successful team in London and is building on this success by growing its team in Reading.
MWM is a part of an award-winning FTSE100 company which is the largest wealth management company on the FTSE100 with FUM of £117 billion.
Highly Competitive Package
The firm has a strong culture of developing and nurturing its advisers with a track record of achieving earnings in excess of £100K in the first year.
The package includes the following:
- Remuneration equivalent to 70% – 80% of new revenue
- Comprehensive training and development program
- Middle office and back office support
- Fully serviced office with designated desk, telephone and free parking
- Provide potential leads and existing clients
- Operational costs covered by MWM
- Option of financial support for subsistence and marketing costs
- Option to purchase clients – financial support facilitated by MWM
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Excellent communicator
- Strong moral values
- Professional conduct and appearance
- Thrives in a sales environment
- Strong desire for professional development
- Passionate about building long term relationships with clients
- Demonstrable success in a previous role
- Level 4 Diploma Qualification
Job Reference: DO050320_1583417376
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP