Flexistaff are currently looking for a Deputy Property Manager to join our client based in Luton.
You will be required to deliver quality accommodation services to our customers in accordance with our clients business plans and legal and contractual requirements. Ensure the ethos and values of our client are upheld at all times.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* To support the Property Manager in the daily management of the accommodation scheme(s).
* With the Property Manager, manage the delivery of contractual agreements, and maximisation of our clients income through effective budget and performance control.
* Co-ordination and management of front of house services e.g. reception or help desk, repairs reporting, IT provision, cleaning, security and other service contracts
* Ensure that the offices are open and accessible to residents as required by the scheme’s legal and contractual obligations.
* Ensure that the out of hour’s service is operational.
* With support from your line manager, assist in the recruitment and management of staff under the post-holders control.
* Promote a positive working relationship with our Key partners or key business contacts.
* At all times to provide an excellent customer focused service.
* To ensure the smooth operation of nominations agreements and resident intake processes (including from time to time decanting and refurbishment programmes) in accordance with the legal and contractual commitments of the scheme(s) business plan, taking your lead from the Property Manager.
* Support the Property Manager in investigating all antisocial behaviour issues in accordance with University, our client or NHS Trust procedures.
* Act as a ‘Green Champion’ to minimise the environmental impact of day to day operations of the scheme(s).
You must have the following attributes:
* Up to date knowledge of Housing Legislation and requirements for Houses in Multiple Occupation.
* Knowledge of issues surrounding working with Students and Key workers.
* Good numeracy and literacy skills in order to be able to write reports, and present simple statistics.
* IT skills including good keyboard skills and a sound use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint in order to be able to prepare presentations.
* Experience of managing a customer focused service.
* Evidence of ability to work on your own initiative.
* Evidence of ability to make in-depth analysis of sensitive issues and show reasons for your decisions.
* Clear customer focus.
* Good planning, administrative and organisational skills.
* Professional approach.
* Ability to manage budgets.
If you can carry out the above and fit the criteria please apply!
Job Reference: DRAKE_1589377343
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP