Flexistaff are currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist for an Award Winning Storage Company based in Dunstable.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to deliver an outstanding service to their customers. You will be providing assistance for the full customer journey, from answering queries to convert new customers to ensuring their delivery is a success, playing a key role in striving towards targets and continuing to build a positive reputation for the Client. This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience through all available communication channels (phone, email and live chat).
- Follow up on new leads to promote the Client and generate new customers.
- Contributing to meet the Operations Daily KPIs.
- Assist in improving the overall service by listening and acting upon customer feedback.
- Work closely with the rest of the Operations team to ensure boxes reach our customers in the right place at the right time.
- Boost the Clients reputation through generating great reviews and referrals.
- Ensure customer accounts are up to date and accurate.
- Leading the Interns Team during the busy seasons.
The right candidate will demonstrate and have the following attributes:
- Some customer service or sales experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail.
- Positive and resilient individual, capable of demonstrating composure.
- Highly organised, fanatical attention to detail, common sense judgement and a passion for precision.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative.
- Live and breathe the Clients values of being Engaging, Open, Smart, Reliable, Fair and Inspiring
- Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Flexible to changing working hours dependent on volume.
- Although we are looking to fill a Customer Service role, the role will also be dedicated to pursuing all avenues to grow the business.
This is a permanent position
Salary 18,500 depending on experience
Hours of work Monday-Friday – 8hrs per day on a rotation basis, starting between 0700-1200
Experience: Experience in a Customer Service role is required.
Job Reference: Mary/Admin_1554888552
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap