Turner: 2 Axis CNC Turning – Night shift
Salary: Depending on Experience – however night shift premium is Time plus one third.
Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an excellent understanding of the turning process and can work to tight tolerances and surface finishes? We specialise in manufacturing low volume, high quality, tubular and threaded components and due to continuous expansion, we are actively hiring for an experienced 2 axis CNC Turner as are looking to expand our engineering team.
- Proven time served experience in programming, setting and operating 2 axis turning machines.
- Excellent working knowledge of 2 axis CNC machines, cutting speeds and feeds, geometric tolerances.
- Solid understanding of interpreting engineering drawings and standards.
- Experience of Fanuc 210i-T and / or Manual Guide controls would be advantageous.
- Worked within a machine shop environment.
- Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
- Confident in working on parts up to ¢300mm x 3m in length, using lifting equipment provided. Hoist training will also be provided.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary depending on experience. Range £32-£38k inc night shift premium.
- The position is full-time and permanent and an immediate start is available.
- Hours are Monday – Thursday 4.30pm – 3.30am.
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus holiday over the Christmas Period
- Government Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Onsite Parking
Job Reference: DO160819_1571046697
Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP