Our client a leading technology solutions provider offering a comprehensive range of vertically integrated design and manufacturing solutions tailored to meet our client’s highly diversified business requirements. We recognise the market need to be flexible and responsive to meet the demands of a constantly changing landscape, focusing on low to medium volume high mix product profiles with localised support.
You will be highly skilled in product soldering to the relevant IPC standard ensuring quality workmanship at all times using mostly conventional (through hole) components although there will be occasional work with surface mount components.
You must be confident carrying out hand soldering to PCB’s up to and including IPC Class 3 standard with conventional / through hole components. A current IPC certification would be a distinct advantage as would experience working to aerospace standards.
- Experience of soldering within an electronics environment
- Able to follow customer drawings
- Knowledge of colour codes for leaded resistors
- Current IPC 610 certification
Desirable Skills Dependant on Level
- Previous experience of Track and Pad repair
- Previous experience of wire modifications
- Previous experience in carry out SMT and Conventional rework
- IPC 7711/IPC 7721 Certified
- J-std 001 Certified
- Able to carry out BGA rework
Job Reference: DO120220202_1584014287
Salary: Up to £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP