FLexistaff is a highly successful and professional recruitment consultancy.We are currently looking for Bar/Catering Hospitality staff on behalf of our client.
Purpose of Role:
· The role includes match day food and beverage operation, stock control, cash handling, dealing with customer needs, High standard of cleaning.
· Provide operational support on match days and events.
· Assist in maintaining high standard rating for food and hygiene safety.
Dimensions of the Role:
- Ensuring all movements of stock are recorded and issues reported to management team.
- Selling a range of products through the Kiosks & Public Bars
- Washing utensils, or equipment making sure they are stored appropriately.
- Adhere to Licensing restrictions and enforce a proactive approach to “Challenge 25”.
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Ensuring a high level of cleanliness in Public Bars at all times including at close of the venue.
- Cleaning, stock up and preparation of Public Bars.
- Supporting the close down of Public Bars to company’s standards, including removing and securing all stock, surfaces are cleared and clean, all equipment is clean and presented ready for the next service.
- Ensuring that general housekeeping standards are maintained, including cleaning of all areas.
- Report maintenance, accidents and health & safety issues using the company procedures.
*This job profile is not an exhaustive or definitive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job profile and duties might be amended as the job evolves in light of the needs of the business and at the discretion of management.
Health and Safety:
- At all times to be responsible for the safety of yourself and others through adherence to LTFC (and legal) safety rules and procedures.
- To work in a safe manner at all times.
- To be familiar with fire and evacuation procedures at Kenilworth Stadium.
- Wear and use any required protective clothing when required.
Personal Specification: Skills & qualifications, experience, attitudes/competencies:
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Understanding the importance of health and hygiene.
- A great team player.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- The ability to listen and learn – fast.
- Calm and efficient with working under pressure.
Working hours : Saturday 13:00 to 18:00
Rate of pay : £8.75 per hour.
Job Reference: DO0305192_1562831106
Salary: Up to £8.75 per hour