Flexistaff are currently looking to recruit Assembly Operatives for an established Automotive Manufacturing Company based in Luton.
Day Shifts (2 Weekly Rotation)
Monday-Friday 6am-2pm – Starting from £9.00 per hour, up to £15.33 per hour
Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm – Starting from £9.25 per hour, up to £15.33 per hour
Night Shift (permanent)
Sunday-Thursday – 10pm-6am – Starting from £9.50 per hour, up to £15.33 per hour
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Experience of working as an Assembly Operative/Machine Operator within an assembly environment would be highly beneficial
- Experience working in an automotive environment would be beneficial.
- Ability to put necessary efforts to achieve goals regardless of the amount of unforeseen events or circumstances.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with relevant stakeholders, applying appropriate interpersonal skills.
Duties will include….
- Uses machinery to assemble and complete the sequencing of parts in a specific order to high quality standards.
- Adapts handling technique according to type of goods handled and clients requirements
- Performs repetitious physical movements in a controlled, rapid and precise manner and aligned to H+S
- To ensure that strict procedures and timescales are followed.
- Competently uses warehouse equipment to move goods
- Performs necessary H&S checks on machinery and reports defects as necessary
- Executes operations within required timeframes and without having a negative impact on quality
- Records the movements inbound/outbound of goods using either hand held scanning devices or manual process
- To ensure that the inspection of goods is correctly managed and accounted for by proper use of manifests and tracking documents.
- Detects problems by checking documents or lists (damaged, incomplete, surplus or lost orders
Job Reference: OPS/ASS_1566291825
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP