Flexistaff are recruiting for LGV 2 / Class 2 Drivers required to work at Luton Airport.
Working as a member of the Passengers Services team, you will drive the company’s ambulift on the airfield to transfer passengers with reduced mobility between the aircraft and the terminal building.
LGV 2 / Class 2 driving licence required – C category
You will also drive mini busses, electric buggies and assist customers (either in wheelchairs or just escorting them) when required.
- Completing the daily Vehicle Check Sheet, to maintain the operational reliability of the vehicle, reporting where necessary, any vehicle defects in line with the Vehicle Inspection procedure
- Drive the company ambi-lifts or minibuses ensuring that the vehicle is safe and secure at all times.
- Deliver or collect the passengers at the aircraft door and assist with the transfer into their seat or wheelchair through safe manual handling techniques.
- Carry out Customer Care Agent/Ambi-lift or Minibus Driver duties as directed by the Movement Control team.
- Escorting arriving and departing passengers with reduced mobility through the airport
This is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, AM and PM start times available. 12 hours per shift.
Full training will be provided. NO CPC or TACHO CARD is required for this role.
A criminal record check and 5 year reference history is essential