10 x LGV 2 Drivers required to work at Luton Airport.
Working as a member of the Passengers Services team, you will drive the company’s ambulift on the airfield to transfer passengers with reduced mobility between the aircraft and the terminal building.
You will also drive mini busses, electric buggies and assist customers (either in wheelchairs or just escorting them) when required.
- Completing the daily Vehicle Check Sheet, to maintain the operational reliability of the vehicle, reporting where necessary, any vehicle defects in line with the Vehicle Inspection procedure
- Drive the company ambi-lifts or minibuses ensuring that the vehicle is safe and secure at all times.
- Deliver or collect the passengers at the aircraft door and assist with the transfer into their seat or wheelchair through safe manual handling techniques.
- Carry out Customer Care Agent/Ambi-lift or Minibus Driver duties as directed by the Movement Control team.
- Escorting arriving and departing passengers with reduced mobility through the airport
This is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, AM and PM start times available. 12 hours per shift.
Full training will be provided. NO CPC or TACHO CARD is required for this role.
A criminal record check and 5 year reference history is essential