Rue Itzinger

Nov 14 2020

ECMT Permit: Have you applied?

parked trucks

Are you aware of ECMT Permits and the application process? With the Brexit transition period coming to an end, it’s important your organisation is prepared to ensure a full continuation of your services.

ECMT permits give permission to carry most types of good and products or drive an empty vehicle through ECMT member countries. You may need a ECMT licence from January 2021 to travel through the EU, depending on your services.

You can check if you need a ECMT permit and apply via the government website here.

You need an ECMT permit to carry most products or drive an empty vehicle through the EU (except Cyprus), Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and the UK to these 13 countries:

Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine.

The deadline for applications is Friday 20th November, so don’t delay! More information is available here.

For information about our latest vacancies, or to find out how Flexistaff can support your business, contact us on 01582 696959 or